1. Process flow: feeding→selection→cleaning→removing the root→slicing→enzyme→drying→freezing→thawing→low temperature vacuum frying→de-oiling→flavoring→packaging
2. Process specification
(1) Raw materials: Banana apples cannot be used in varieties. Because they are extremely soft, they can be used as raw materials such as ruby, Guoguang and Fuji. First pick, remove the mold, the insects, and deal with the maturity. Reasonable grading facilitates processing and increases utilization.
(2) Cleaning: Soak the raw materials in the pool for 30-40 minutes before washing, and rinse them with water in time.
(3) Remove the roots and slice: The apple is only cut into 3 mm thick slices without peeling and nucleus. It is too thin and fragile, too thick and not easy to be blown out, and it will make it difficult for water to escape, so that the fruit and vegetable pieces are not brittle, and the color is also easy to darken.
(4) Removing enzyme: The raw materials can be pre-cooked for 3-5 minutes with hot water at 95 °C. Cool in time, dry and float to ensure beautiful color.
(5) Deep-fried: The oil pan was preheated to 110 ° C, placed in a raw material basket, and sealed and evacuated. At this time, the temperature was maintained at 90-100 ° C, and the degree of vacuum was gradually increased from 0.06 MPa to 0.092 MPa for 30 minutes. Keep the material basket rotating while frying.
(6) De-oiling: De-oiling with vacuum under reduced pressure, maintaining at 0.06 MPa, 120 rpm for 2 minutes.
(7) Seasoning: 0.1% citric acid, 12%-15% sugar was sprayed on the chips to increase the flavor. After spraying, it can be packaged by drying it slightly.
(8) Packing: Packed in a composite bag with a color map and marked with relevant standards. The bag contains 30-35 grams and is sealed with a vacuum packaging machine. 1 carton per 5 kg, sealed with external tape and stored in the warehouse.
1. Raw materials: full of granules, no insects, no rot, ungerminated ginkgo, glutinous rice flour.
2. Process: selection of ginkgo → cleaning → shelling, underwear → salt soak → draining → adding water to beat pulp → pulping → seasoning → stereotype → microwave puffing → packaging.
3. Operating points
(1) Selection of ginkgo: remove the floating mold, empty particles and sundries by washing with water, and select the ginkgo with pure white surface, full particles and uniform size.
(2) Shelling and underwear: Gently tap the ginkgo with a hammer to remove the shell and go to the underwear. If the underwear has not been completely removed, stir and stir for 5 minutes, remove the boiling water, quickly rinse into the cold water, and rinse repeatedly; until the underwear is completely removed, you can get the bright, yellow-white white nuts.
(3) Salt leaching: The ginkgo is drained and weighed, and a 20% salt solution is prepared in a large beaker, and placed in a ginkgo for 1 day. (4) Add water and beaten: Remove the salt-impregnated ginkgo and drain it slightly and weigh it. Put the ginkgo and water in a 1:1 ratio in the beater, and paste the ginkgo into a paste from low power to high power.
(5) Mixing: Add glutinous rice flour and white fruit puree in a ratio of 1:1.
(6) Seasoning: Add a small amount of salt, sugar, oil, and pepper to taste.
(7) Stereotype: Put a proper amount of white fruit pulp in a horizontal glass plate, and tilt the left and right sides to control the glass plate so that the white fruit pulp naturally flows into a uniform thin layer of 1 mm thick.
(8) Microwave puffing: The settled white fruit pulp was puffed in a microwave oven and puffed for 75 seconds at a microwave power of 800 watts.
(1) Due to different raw material varieties, storage time and storage conditions, the water content of processed ginkgo varies greatly. The level of water content affects the storage time. Therefore, the white fruit pulp must be controlled to have a water content of 35%;
(2) A small amount of white wine can be added to lower the boiling point of water, making the starch easy to gelatinize, increasing the expansion rate and flavor.
1. Process: material selection→cleaning→peeling→slicing→cleaning→color protection→cleaning→hot blanching→cooling→drying→frying→de-oiling→flavoring→packaging→inspection→finished product.
2. Operating points
(1) Material selection: The raw materials require no deterioration, no softening, no pests and diseases.
(2) Cleaning: Wash the surface of the citron with coarse water.
(3) Peeling: There are two kinds of peeling methods with a knife and peeling with an alkali solution. When peeling with lye, immerse the citron in a sodium hydroxide solution with a mass fraction of 15%-20%. After the epidermis is softened, it is taken out, rinsed with water, and the residual epidermis is removed manually.
(4) Sectioning: The peeled toon was cut into a sheet having a thickness of 1.5 to 2 mm by a rotary slicer.
(5) Color protection: After rinsing the citron slices with water, they are immersed in the color protection solution for 10 minutes.
(6) Blanching: Wash the scented scent after treatment, and blanched in boiling water for 3-5 minutes. After being picked up, quickly put it into cold water to cool. Hot blanching can inactivate the activity of the enzyme and exclude oxygen from the tissue, thereby inhibiting the occurrence of enzymatic browning and non-enzymatic browning.
(7) Drying: The cooled citron flakes were fed into a dry box and dried at 65 ° C for 2 hours.
(8) Deep-fried: Heat the blended oil or corn oil to 180 ° C, fry in a citron for 30-35 seconds, and keep the oil temperature not exceeding 183 °C.
(9) De-oiling: The fried chips were placed in a filter bag, placed in a centrifuge, and rotated at 1600 rpm for 2 minutes. The rotation time should be as short as possible, otherwise the chip will be broken.
(10) Flavoring and flavoring formula: 80% salt, 16% MSG, 4% spice powder; spicy formula: 21% pepper powder, 13% pepper powder, 14.3% spice powder, 49% salt, 2.7% MSG. The seasoning was broken with a blender, and the larger granules were removed with a 100 mesh sieve, and the seasonings were evenly sprayed on the surface of the citron tablets, requiring uniform spraying and precise dosage.
(11) Packaging: In order to ensure the crispness of the product, the fried fragrant crispy chips after seasoning are immediately packaged. The packaging material should be made of aluminum-plastic composite bag, and the sealing is smooth and tight.